Hello snow Bunnies!
After the sunny spring days and pleasant temperatures around 22°C in Switzerland, I got my first experience of culture shock yesterday. Switzerland has been attacked from x-billions of snowflakes *arg*. We had a school expedition to the Stanserhorn mountain. On the one hand I was excited to see the World’s first CabriO cable car, on the other hand I wanted go back to South East Asia… guess why? It was snowing and so damn cold: we had min. -5°C on the top of the mountain *omg*. (Today, Sunday, the snow is almost gone…thank God!)
That’s not all what I did yesterday. I celebrated my belated birthday. Yeah, I turned 22 in Cambodia, so I couldn’t arrange a big party with my dear friends. I was very happy to see everyone after the intensive and exhausting seminar. As you will see, we had self-made burgers for dinner! It was yummy and it made a lot of FUN . Thank you guys, for all the sweet presents, lovely wishes and the great time I had with you!
PS. I still have to edit the photos of my trip abroad – everything will follow in May!
*brrr* Let’s cuddle!
CabriO cable car – Stanserhorn
Is was so foggy and a bit scary ( •́ㅿ•̀ )
hygienic provisions were a must ^.^
Like a doctor *lol*
My Burger (˘w˘*)
For about 12 Muffins you need:
1 package of vanilla sugar
1 teaspoon of baking powder
oven baking temperature: 175 C°
baking time: ~25min
1. Melt chocolate at low temperature
2. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla sugar together until it becomes creamy
3. Add the eggs and continue mixing
4. Mix the flour with the baking powder, add the flour-mixture and the milk alternately to the butter-egg-mixture
5. Add the melted chocolate and mix everything very well
6. Fill the dough into the baking cups
7. Bake the muffins and let it cool completely on a rack
If you like you can fill the muffins with starberry yoghurt
decorate as you like ^^