For those who would like to know how I made my 1-year-celebration-cookies, here is my recipe:
What you need is…
80g icing sugar
1 package of vanilla sugar
and lots of colourful decorations (sprinkles, icing etc…)
oven baking temperature: 200 C°
baking time: 5~10min
1. Beat butter until it becomes creamy
2. Add egg & (icing, vanilla) sugar and continue mixing
3. Mix the flour to the butter-egg-mixture
4. Leave the dough wrapped in film in the fridge for an hour or two. (Can’t wait so long? Then leave it in the freezer, but take attention that the dough doesn’t get too hard)
5. Roll out dough about 2-3 cm thick. To cut out cookies, use any shape cutter you like.
6. Bake the cookies and let it cool completely on a rack
7. Give them a lovely decoration!